BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 7, 2011

azam baru

berlandaskan tema baru nieyh,,qusher nak lupekan perkara yg lepas,perkara yg telah berlaku..sudah tbe mse tok qusher ngok iyra bhagie tanpe qusher,,,coz skunk pon dia lagi  gmbira tanpa qusher

qusher must be focus on my ambition,,,my focus no. 1..
is guitar..
learning
in BI n BM...

If i can get a good results 4 my PMR,,

i will accept something a specially...

4 me,,nothing special except Ibanes or Fender or Gibson
will given from my sister,,,huhuhuhuhuhuxxxzzzzzzz...

last week ,,,

friday,,,

my buffday,,,so far so good,,,,
but,,,iyra can't wish 4 me "happy buffday"...

NEVER MIND...

actually sarah come at my party,,,with her frens

and mizuka band also coming...hehehheeehehe,,,,so fun

i will remember da memorial,,hehhehehe

but,,,at my buffday also haved something make me angry,,

what's there???

wait to the next........watch out................

No comments:

Post a Comment